Saturday, April 2, 2011

G'day!

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." -James Dean

Hi All!

Welcome to my blog. I plan on keeping this page so anyone who wants to follow, can see what I'm up to while I'm "Down Und' " in Australia. I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and I know it will be an unbelieveable experience.

Since I never plan anything too far in advance, I know most of you weren't surprised. But this time is a little bit harder emotionally. I think it was best when I would leave within a couple days notice versus two weeks. Regardless, I will be saying "See you later" like always because goodbye is far too definite of a statement. (Plus, you'll have the blog!)

Before I leave, please make sure you all have Skype, gmail video chat or iChat set up. This will make communicating with me a BREEZE! I will also post basketball info, stats, and hopefully a little video here and there :)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment