Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sydney

I went into Sydney yesterday. It was incredible! I took a bus from down the street from my house and got a day pass to take public transportation which includes the train, the bus, and the ferry. I took the bus into the center of the city (the bus went over the Sydney Bridge with a great view of the Opera House.) I met a friend from college (whom I found out would be in Sydney on holiday from teaching in South Korea) we went and saw some red kangaroos, koalas, snakes, crocs and spiders at a museum in Darling Harbour. We also got some lunch on the harbor and walked around the city a bit. I took the ferry back and the view of the harbour was unreal.

 I also picked up some fun pamphlets of things to do in Manly, which is the town in between where I live and Sydney. I'm looking forward to doing a bike tour or two around the towns!

We have a game tomorrow night at 5. I'll keep this updated on stats.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment